Compact, Natural Gas-Heated Hot Water Pressure Washer
- Up to 8.0 GPM, 3000 PSI
- Rugged Belt-Driven Landa Pump with 7-year Warranty
- Lancom Wireless Remote Control Option
- Electronic Ignition
- LP Conversion Option
The VHG, with its fuel-efficient burner and vertical hot water coil, is the most compact natural gas hot water pressure washer on the market today, yet is packed with Landa quality.
COMPACT: The VHG is only 24-inches wide, 53-inches long and stands 49-inches high, an amazingly small footprint for all of the features and quality it possesses. Plus there are larger models for the bigger cleaning jobs.
INNOVATION: LanCom, Landa’s exclusive wireless remote operation of a pressure washer, is available for factory installation on any VHG natural gas heated hot water pressure washer!**
QUALITY: The VHG boasts many of the industrial-grade components and safety features that have set apart Landa pressure washers as the most dependable and safe in the industry.
For instance, the VHG burner comes with standard electronic ignition on all models. The heat is retained in Landa’s carefully crafted heating coils made of leak-free, cold-rolled, half-inch, Schedule 80 steel pipe. Auto Start/Stop, another standard on the VHG, will protect the unit during unattended operation by shutting down the pump during non-use. Landa’s patented Cool-Bypass System* circulates water to prevent overheating the pump on the VHG or contaminating the water tank detergent.
LanCom Wireless Remote Control Option Remotely controls pump and injection of detergent from one or two sources. OPERATE PRESSURE WASHER UP TO 300 FEET AWAY!
- Top-of-the-line Tuff-Skin Hose, with 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and swivel swedge fitting for twist-free operation, has seven times the abrasion resistance as other high-pressure hoses (hose reel is optional).
- Many Safety Features, including a rupture disk and thermal pump protector to prevent the build up of excessive pressures or heat.
- High-efficiency burner has Electronic Ignition standard on all models, eliminating the hassle of having to constantly light the pilot flame.
- Industrial-duty Electric Motor with multiple voltage options and thermal overload protection.
- Four quick-couple Nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and mounted for ready access.
- Extra-durable Heating Coil made of leak-free, cold-rolled, Schedule 80 steel pipe with five-year warranty.
- Rust-free, polyethylene Float Tank with stainless steel inlet filter and low-turbulence float valve allows for high-pressure application of detergent.
- Consolidated Plumbing has put both the water supply inlet and quick-couple, high-pressure outlet next to each other for ease of installation.
- Hinged Side allows for quick access to components without removing the cabinet.
- Insulated, fatigue-free Trigger Gun with chrome-plated, dual-lance Variable Pressure Wand make for easy cleaning and adjusting the pressure while washing.
- Cast-iron, bushed-bore Pulleys with two-bolt adjustment means long life and easy maintenance on the high-pressure pump.
- Rugged Steel Frame (shown with stainless steel option) painted with an epoxy powder-coat finish for all-weather protection.
- Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for owner and operator protection.
- Landa’s patented Cool-Bypass* system keeps pump water temperature low while in bypass.
- Overload protected Control Switches are conveniently located for ease of operation.
- Brass, anti-syphon Detergent Metering Valve locks out air and dispenses precise amount of cleaning agent.
- Industrial-grade, dual belt-driven High-Pressure Landa Pump has a tri-plex, forged brass head with a 7-year limited warranty and U-seals for greater pump protection.
- Optional LanCom Wireless Remote controls the pump, burner and detergent up to 300 feet away line of sight.
- 8.903-489.0 30-4440 Time Delay Shutdown
- 8.905-686.0 6-0388 Extra Remote Box (with or without Time Delay)
- 9.802-633.0 7-1010 LP Gas Regulator Assembly
- 8.941-616.0 LanCom Wireless Remote System [Must be ordered with Time Delay Shutdown]
- 8.941-545.0 Additional LanCom Remote
- 8.930-131.0 Wall Mount Bracket for Fixed LanCom Remote
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR MODELS UP TO 5 GPM
- 8.903-474.0 30-4331 Remote Operation and Time Delay Shutdown
- 8.903-472.0 30-4330 Remote Operation for One Wash Station Standard
- 9.801-040.0 7-10031 Draft Diverter, 10″
- 9.801-019.0 35-210 LP Conversion Kit
- 8.903-541.0 30-5162 Stainless Steel Coil Wrap, 4-Panel Skirt and Cover
- 8.903-542.0 30-51621 Stainless Steel Coil Wrap and Motor Cover Only
- 8.903-543.0 30-5163 Wheeled Cart for VHG Propane Model
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR MODELS OVER 5 GPM
- 8.903-477.0 30-4333 Remote Operation and Time Delay Shutdown
- 8.903-476.0 30-4332 Remote Operation for One Wash Station Standard
- 8.717-730.0 7-10032 Draft Diverter, 12″ (15 and 20 HP models)
- 8.904-068.0 35-212 LP Conversion Kit (15 and 20 HP models)
- 8.903-545.0 30-5166 Stainless Steel Coil Wrap, 4-Panel Skirt and Cover
- 8.903-546.0 30-51661 Stainless Steel Coil Wrap and Motor Cover Only
|Model No.||Part #||GPM||PSI||Pump RPM||Motor HP||Electrical V/Ph/Amp||Approx BTU||Ship Wt. lbs.|