Compact, Handheld, Gasoline-Powered, Cold Water Pressure Washer
- Up to 2.3 GPM, 2,400 PSI
- Direct-Drive Axial and Landa Tri-Plunger Pumps
- Honda Engines
- Detergent Injection
- Heavy-Duty Frame
Landa’s light-duty cold water line features the popular ZG, an economical yet reliable, handheld pressure washer is made with reinforced steel and is powered by a Honda engine with low tone muffler and is coupled directly to either a Landa LG tri-plunger pump or an axial high-pressure pump.
The Landa ZG Series is easy-to maneuver weighing less than 65 lbs. As with all Landa pressure washers, the ETL-certified ZG features protection against excessive build up of both heat and pressure in the pump as well as a 24-inch hose guard for burst protection.
- Downstream Detergent Injector for low-pressure application of soap and other cleaning agents.
- Durable Unloader diverts water flow when trigger gun is not in use.
- Spring-loaded Trigger Gun with insulated, two-piece, twist-lock Spray Wand that makes for fatigue-free point-and-shoot cleaning action.
- Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for added liability protection and operator convenience.
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel Frame is protected with powder coat epoxy finish.
- Reliable gasoline-powered Honda Engines with low-tone muffler for quiet operation.
- 25 ft. of steel-wire braid High Pressure Hose rated for up to 3,000 PSI and with 24-inch Hose Guard for burst protection.
- Four Rubber Pad Feet absorb vibration for long life and to keep the unit from “walking.”
- Stainless steel 15° and brass soap quick-couple Nozzles.
- GPM 2.3
- Up to 2,400 PSI
- Engine Honda GC160 (160cc) Honda GX160 (163cc)
- Fuel Tank up to 3.1 Liters
- Pump Axial and Landa Tri-plunger
- Pump RPM 3,400
- Dimensions 21″L x 15″W x 18″H
- Ship Weight up to 80 lbs.