Customized, Single-Axle Trailer-Mounted Hot Water Pressure Washer System
- Axle: Single, 3500 lbs.
- Customized Hot-Water Pressure Washer
- 200 Gallon Water Tank
- Many Accessories
The TR-3500 trailer is made of extra-rugged 2-by-3 inch structural tubing. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. per axle and 14-inch, white spoke wheels. A powder-coated epoxy finish gives the entire package added weather protection.
Landa has made customizing a trailer-mounted wash system for on-site cleaning an easy two step process.
Step 1: Select from five families of portable, self-contained, industrial-grade hot-water pressure washers, any of which can be mounted on either trailer (except the SLT) creating a contract cleaner’s dream.
Step 2: Add any of our many options and accessories, such as hose reels, chrome coverings, etc. to enhance the performance.
- Wheel and axle assembly features an Industrial Under Carriage leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500lbs per axle and 14-inch, white spoke wheels (shown with optional chrome wheels and fenders)
- 330 gallon white High-Density Polyethylene Water Tank (200 gallon for TR-3500 model) comes standard with the trailer and features a 12-inch access port plus a 1 1/2-inch drain valve, 3/4-inch float valve and a 50-mesh inlet strainer
- Made of durable 14-guage steel, Optional Tool Box and Extra Fuel Tank doubles as a generous tool storage with safety hold-open lid, and a 50 gallon tank for extra fuel; includes standard 2 1/4-inch gas tank filler opening; slosh-proof baffled reservoir; gasoline outlet is above gas line; 2-inch NPT opening for a transfer pump (not included) to pump fuel to either the equipment or other vehicles
- Two 3-way ball valves make it easy to Switch Water Sources from the holding tank to direct water feed from a hose faucet
- Durable Steel Cage holds the water tank features a pressure washer wand holder for quick and ready cleaning accessibility
- Made of extra-durable 2×3-inch structural tubing and covered with a powder-coated epoxy black finish for weather protection; this Heavy-Duty Chassis features lighted license plate holder and recessed tail lights; all electrical wiring is recessed within the tubular frame
- The Optional Hose Reel (not shown) holds up to 150ft of hose and quick connects to chassis
- Made to handle up to 1,500lbs (1,000lbs on the TR-3500), the swivel jack Trailer Tongue Assembly, with a 2-inch or 2 5/16-inch ball coupler for quick and easy hook up of the trailer. Two 5/16-inch chains are also included for additional safety
- Brakes: Electric, Surge, Surge w/ Lunette Eye, Dico Brakes and Hitches
- Hose Reel and Mounting Kits, Extension Hoses
- Lunette Eye Coupler (replaces standard ball hitch)
- Vinyl Skid Covers and Signage Plate
- Chrome Wheel and Fender Upgrade
- Chemical Rack
- Model: TR-3500
- Load Capacity: 3300 lbs.
- Water Tank Cap.: 200 gal.
- Axle: Single, 3500 lbs.
- Wheels: 14″ White Spoke Wheels ST205/75R14C Tires
- Jack: Swivel Jack w/ Caster
- Jack Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Ball Coupler: 2-inch
- Safety Chains: Dual 5/16-inch
- Lighting: Recessed Tail Lights, License Plate Holder
- Trailer Dimensions*: 130″L x 73″W x 58″H
- Shipping Weight*: 720 lbs.
*Dimensions and weight are for TR trailer without pressure washer.
Mobile trailer related products:
ECOS Mobile Trailer
DOUBLE AXLE. The Landa ECOS Mobile Trailer is an environmentally-friendly, patent-pending mobile wash and reclaim system that combines a hot water pressure washing system with an integrated waste water recovery and filtration system on a tandem-axle trailer.Learn more
SINGLE AXLE. The TRV-3500 trailer is made of extra-rugged 2-by-4 inch 10-gauge formed channel. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. and 15-inch, white rimmed wheels.Learn more
DOUBLE AXLE. The TR-6000 trailer is made of extra-rugged 2-by-3 inch structural tubing. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. per axle and 14-inch, white spoke wheels.Learn more