Mobile Wash and Reclaim System
- 4.7 GPM at 3500 PSI
- Carries up to 400 gallons
- Captures, filters and recycles wash water for continuous use
- Patented Trans-Heat Technology* provides better fuel efficiency
The LANDA ECOS is an environmentally-friendly, patent-pending mobile wash and reclaim system that combines a hot water pressure washing system with an integrated wastewater recovery and filtration system on a tandem-axle trailer.
Help users comply with environmental regulations. With this system, the wash water can be recycled and reused to reduce fresh water usage or discharged to the sewer—pending environmental regulations.
The ECOS is ideal for contract cleaners, municipalities, and ports. Other markets include building service contractors, fleet maintenance contractors, construction contractors, rental contractors, state and federal government. Best of all, the fully self-contained mobile ECOS can go almost anywhere.
Galley storage compartment underneath the floor allows for easy storage of the vacuum hose. Shown with garden hose (not included).
- 4.7 GPM, 3,500 PSI hot water pressure washer with Honda GX660 gasoline engine and LANDA LT pump
- Recaptures, filters, and recycles wastewater for continuous use with multi-stage filtering system that includes a 40 gallon holding tank with a 50 mesh/100 micron pre-filter sock, a 20 micron pleated cartridge filter, a 5 micron carbon filter, and an oil skimmer bag
- 50 feet of 2-inch vacuum hose and draggable, non-tipping suction head with 105 CFM of suction
- Patent-pending Trans-Heat technology provides efficient heating of water, fuel savings, lower emissions, and a faster return on investment
- Four durable polyethylene tanks hold up to 400 gallons of water for continuous cleaning
- Two locked compartments and additional space available for storage inside galley
- Large fuel tanks (17 gallons each of gasoline and diesel)
- Durable Swing-Away Tongue (rated for 7,500 lbs) with 2-5/16 inch Ball Coupler, 7-pin Electrical Trailer Plug and heavy-duty 2,000 lb. capacity Swivel Jack, allows trailer to be stored in smaller area.
- Four 15-inch Chrome Steel Wheels with 205/75/R15 tires on Tandem Axles rated at 3,500 lbs each (7,000 lbs total) with Electric Brakes on both axles and battery operated Breakaway Kit for added safety.
- Insulated, spring loaded Trigger Gun and insulated, dual-lance Variable Pressure Wand make it easy to switch between detergent wash and rinse modes.
- Locked compartment includes Dual Fuel Tanks for gasoline engine (17 gal.) and diesel burner (17 gal.), Junction for Downstream Detergent Injector and space for two detergent buckets.
- Safety Features including redundant devices such as a Rupture Disk, and high temperature shut down to guard against any buildup of excessive pressure or heat.
- Patent pending Trans-Heat Technology captures exhaust from the engine to preheat water by up to 15°F providing better fuel efficiency.
- 30 in. x 7 ft. Galley with step/tailgate has storage for Vacuum Hose underneath the floor.
- Two Hose Reels hold up to 100 ft. of high pressure hose and 75 ft. of low-pressure hose.
- Revolutionary Vacuum/Water Reclaim System with 50 feet of 2-inch vacuum hose and draggable, non-tipping suction head provides continuous suction of wash water.
- Four Polyethylene Water Tanks provide 400 gallons of clean water and are linked for even distribution. Main Control Valve System includes easy to use valve flow diagram for controlling water distribution. Feed Pump with pressure-sensing switch alleviates wear and tear on main pump.
- Filter Recovery System includes a 40 gal holding tank with a 50 micron Pre-Filter Sock, a 20 micron Pleated Cartridge Filter, a 5 micro Carbon Filter, and an Oil Skimmer Bag. Clean water is directed to selected tanks for reuse, or can be discarded or dumped directly to drain, pending local EPA requirements.
- Conveniently placed Locked Control Panel includes key start, choke, Burner On/Off Switch, Adjustable Thermostat, and an Hour/Tech Meter to indicate engine speed and total operating time. Also includes reclaim pump and vacuum motor switches and Low Point Drain for water tanks.
- Honda GX660 Engine and Landa Pump with 7-year warranty provide 4.7 GPM at 3500 PSI of cleaning might.
- Landa Duracoil with stainless steel top wrap and 5-year warranty heats water using high-efficiency 120-volt Burner.
- Heavy-Duty 4,000 Watt Generator produces reliable 120V AC power to the burner and vacuum.
- Four Color-Coded Quick-Couple Nozzles made of hardened stainless steel are mounted near hose reel for ready access.
- 5 micron Carbon Filter Cartridge
- 20 micron Pleated Filter Cartridge
- Pre-Filter Sock
- Oil Absorbent Sock
Drain Covers and Water Dikes
- Drain Cover, 36 x 36, 30oz PVC
- Drain Cover, 48 x 48, 30oz PVC
- Drain Cover, 48 x 48, Urethane
- Water Dike, 10ft, 22oz PVC
- Water Dike, 10ft, 40oz Urethane
- Water Dike, 20ft, 22oz PVC
- Water Dike, 20ft, 40oz Urethane
- Water Tank Capacity 400 gallons
- Load 7,000 lb. capacity
- Trailer Axles Dual, 3,500 lbs. each, both with electric brakes
- Wheels 15-inch wheels, ST205/75/R15D tires
- Swing-Away Tongue 7,500 lb. capacity with 2 5/16-inch ball coupler
- Swivel Jack 2,000 lb. capacity
- Safety Chains Dual 5/16-inch steel link with latching hooks
- Lighting DOT approved recessed lights
- Dimensions 174″L x 75″W x 73.5 “H (with swing-away tongue extended)
- Dry Weight 2,865 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions 161″L x 85″W x 82″H (pallet & crate)
- Shipping Weight 3,500 lbs.
Pressure Washer System
- Volume 4.7 GPM
- Pressure 3,500 PSI
- Engine Honda GX660, 688cc
- Engine Fuel Gasoline (17-gallon tank)
- Pump Landa LT (1360 RPM)
- Generator 4,000 watts/120VAC
- Wand Assembly Variable pressure wand with 50′ hose
- Detergent Downstream detergent injector
- Pre-Heating Patented Trans-Heat Technology
- Coil 1/2″ Schedule 80
- Burner Fuel Diesel/kerosene/fuel oil (17-gallon tank)
- BTUs 440,000
- Suction 105 CFM
- Hose 50′ x 2″ diameter
- Multi-Stage Filter System
- Pre-Filter 500 micron mesh/100 micron duo-polyester bag
- Oil Removal Oil skimmer bag
- Sediment 50 micron pleated polyester
- Polish 20 micron pleated polyester
Mobile trailer related products:
SINGLE AXLE. The TRV-3500 trailer is made of extra-rugged 2-by-4 inch 10-gauge formed channel. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. and 15-inch, white rimmed wheels.Learn more
SINGLE AXLE. The TR-3500 trailer is made of extra-rugged 2-by-3 inch structural tubing. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. per axle and 14-inch, white spoke wheels.Learn more
DOUBLE AXLE. The TR-6000 trailer is made of extra-rugged 2-by-3 inch structural tubing. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. per axle and 14-inch, white spoke wheels.Learn more